Saturday, February 5, 2011

Do things REALLY happen for a reason!?!


Over the past couple months certain things have happened that have made me wonder. They have made me worried, stressed and concerned. I am always one to say to others, "Things happen for a reason" or "Well, it wasn't meant to be." But I have a REALLY hard time trying to live it out myself. I always appreciate these things when I see the end result but it's the unknown until then that leaves a pit in my stomach. I can't stand the wait. I want to fast foward a month, 6 months, 12 months and see what all the worry, stress and concern was really all for. I am one that needs answers and I want them NOW! I might consider myself a patient person (most of the time) with my students, daughter, etc., but this is one area that I definitely need to improve my patience in. Let God be in control and know that he has a plan for everything and everyone. I need constant reminders that I need to slow down sometimes and just know that "Everything does happen for a reason." I need to enjoy my family and friends and live in TODAY!

"Wait on the Lord and be of good courage, and he shall strengthen the heart." -Psalm 27:14

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Hang in there sista! I think they really do happen for a reason. LOVE YOU!