Sunday, February 6, 2011

13 Weeks

13 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of baby: Size of a peach
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still maintained same weight. After I heard that at the doctor's office on Wednesday I decided that I would have TWO donuts on Friday! ha! I go back in 5 weeks for next check up. I DOUBT he will say I maintained any weight! :o)
Maternity Clothes: Still none yet. I was hoping to finally purcahse some Old Navy maternity jeans tomorrow at Old Navy's 30% off all adult items sale but of course it excludes maternity! :o(
Gender: I am thinking Boy!
Movement: None.
What I miss: Still turkey and cheese sandwiches. I already told Paul I need one in the hospital. He said he would go get me one with a glass of wine. Ewwww! To me, that just does NOT sound like a good combination.
Cravings: Still ice cold fruit.
Symptoms: Just mainly tired.
Best Moment this week: Phone call from the Nuchal Translucency Ultrasound saying my results came back negative and everything else looked good. Also hearing baby's heartbeat at the doctor's office on Wednesday.


*As I sit here and type this post, I have a baby doll in my lap that I am supposed to be "feeding her a baba (bottle) to." I so got this parent to two children thing down! Nothing to it! ha ha! Oh all you parents of two out there probably got a laugh! :o)

3 comments:

Karissa said...

I'm so excited to read the upcoming stats :) AND for you to join the world of multiple children...It seems easy as pie at first, then the bickering starts...AGHHHH!

XOXOXO

Colleen said...

I completely agree with Karissa-ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!

Kelly said...

Congrats on #2! They are so much fun to watch interact together! I thought from 1 to 2 was hard, but 2 to 3 was a breeze! :)