Wednesday, May 25, 2011

29 Weeks

29 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby: size of a butternut squash
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I would definitely say gain but not too sure on exact number. Find out in a week.
Maternity Clothes: Yes. MUCH more comfortable! And I am LOVING the Bella Band!
Gender: We found out at 18 weeks that we are definitely expecting a little BOY! :o)
Movement: ALL THE TIME!! If Paul liked the name Beckham that would SO be this little boys name since I think he thinks he's playing soccer in there! And poor little guy seems to have his days and nights mixed up already. He is SO active during the later hours of the day! (He obviously didn't get the memo that I am a Babywise mom! ha!) ;o)
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. :o(
Cravings: Cold fruit and chocolate.
Symptoms: Lots of movement and so many different aches and pains! The one that is the worst and is really a symptom is RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome). It came in my BabyCenter email the week after I was trying to describe it to Paul!
"If you feel an uncontrollable urge to move your legs to relieve crawling, tingling, or burning sensations, you probably have restless legs syndrome (RLS)."
Best Moment this week: Getting ready to start summer with Rylee Rose! We have LOTS planned for her last summer as an only child.

Rylee's "sister" Emma Sophia was born on Monday! She's too cute! Emma is the daughter of Rylee's babysitter's daughter :o) (Did we follow that?)


I can't believe I only have about 10 more weeks to go. As different as this pregnancy has been (definitely not as easy) I am trying to savor EVERY moment and remember it all (instead of rushing through it) since it will be my last time.

No comments: