Monday, June 6, 2011

30 weeks and 30 months!

I am 30 weeks along with Baby Boy and Rylee Rose is 30 months! I can't believe she is 2 and a half!! She has grown so much and her personality is just shining through! I love it!

30 Weeks
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: size of a head of cabbage
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 11 pounds total.
Maternity Clothes: Yes! I now don't have to worry about finding a cute outfit for work! I am officially off until end of maternity leave! yay! :o)
Gender: BOY!!
Movement: ALL THE TIME!! The most movement still being at night.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. :o(
Cravings: Cold fruit, orange juice and ice.
Symptoms: All the same. Movement, sharp pains, RLS. All worth it! I can't wait to meet him!
Best Moment this week: Last weekend was all the BBQ's with families and a night getaway with Paul. Thanks Grandma Bobbi for watching Rylee! We got dinner out, saw Hangover II, and brunch out the next morning! Fabulous!


30 Months-Rylee Rose
How does one little girl have SO much energy!?! She is full of fun, knowledge and questions!! Oh My!! We are 90% sure she will be starting school when I return from maternity leave and she is Oh So Ready!!! I can't wait to see all she learns being with other children!
She is potty trained, only wearing a pull up at night time and is sleeping in a big girl bed! Her vocabulary BLOSSOMED like crazy! She was just storing up all the words and sentences until SHE was ready!



*Blogger won't let me upload anymore pics.:-(

No comments: