Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Things I will miss from Arizona while gone for 2 weeks!

10. Mexican Food. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that Scotland probably doesn't have good Mexican food....or Mexican food at all for that matter! I guarantee I will be at Fajitas or Macayos after school the first day back!

9. The sunshine. Yes, maybe I won't be missing this the first couple days but I bet the rain will get old fast too!

8. Blogs. Although I am not a very good blogger myself, I love reading other people's blogs!

7. Back to School Socializing. I am going to miss out on the teacher's first week back, getting caught up with teachers' summers, and back to school meetings.

6. Sushi. I am going to try and fit some in for lunch today somewhere! Here's hoping!

5. My own bed. There is nothing like sleeping in your own bed, with your own sheets, pillows and blankets!

4. My cell phone/social media. It will be hard not pulling out the cell phone every time I want to catch up on Twitter/Facebook!

3. Big Brother. I will be missing 6 episodes while away! I might have to watch them on the Internet since I am ADDICTED!!

2. Family and Friends! Enough said!

1. Rylee Rose Thomson! I PUFFY heart her!

*Getting to experience where Paul grew up, his home town, and meet all of his family....Priceless!

No comments: