Sunday, August 22, 2010

Better Blogger!

So I have been a horrible blogger recently but I am going to try and get back into the swing of things! I have many posts that I am behind on including a big one from Scotland! Rylee and I are trying to get back into our working/Gomez Family schedule and it's harder than I thought! Two and a half months is just a tease to have with her and I need more time! I don't like having to do all my errands on the weekends and I liked having all week just the two of us! Boo for that....but on a upside...I only have 20 students in my class and I see this being a very good year! Here's to a good school year, more blogging and balancing out my working mom schedule again! Have a good week!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Good luck adjusting to your many titles! May you have a great week, too!

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.