Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Experimenting..

...with some new blog designs and layouts. I know I could design my own if I gave it my all and worked through it a bit more but I get so frustrated when it's not working that I always end up giving up! Boo! Now I know why people who design blogs charge so much. It's a lot of work!


We recently had Rylee's 18 month pictures taken with a photographer that I went to high school with and she posted a couple on Facebook the day they were taken but we recently got the CD in the mail of all them. She did an AMAZING job and I am glad I got to have the opportunity to have her take Rylee's pictures! I am blessed to know two great photographers! I love the header picture too and added this first one to the side.

After my last giveaway about 2 months ago, I stated that I wanted to do another one soon. So...I am going to do another one! It will have to do with my latest obsession....Restaurant.com! YUM! ;o) Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

Jennifer Weworski said...

Sign me up! I wanna WIN something!

Lauren said...

I LOVE your new layout! Good job!

Roberta said...

My new favorite is the 1st one with the jean jacket.