Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tag! You're It!

I was tagged by my sister Colleen-here's the game: post the seventh picture in your seventh folder and tell about it. Don't cheat, just post what is there - then tag 7 other people (or as many as you want)! I started this while at school this morning and realized that my seventh folder of pictures didn't even have seven pictures in it-so I had to wait till I got home to look in my seventh folder on that computer.



Ty Ty and Rylee Rose (or Ry Bread as Jackson likes to call her) on the first of the Cardinals play off games. They both look so happy!
Now I tag: Lauren, Michelle, Jennifer W., Dianna, Amanda T., Grandma Bobbi, and Tricia. (Half of these people read my blog, but don't have a blog so maybe this will help them create one!)

1 comment:

Jennifer Weworski said...

Give me some time, I think I WILL like this!

http://justabitofthisnthat.blogspot.com/