Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2 Months Old



Our baby girl is two months old today. She is growing so fast and looks much older than 2 months. She went to visit the doctor today (no way to spend your 2 month birthday) and weighs 13 pounds and is 23 inches long . She also got some shots so she was not a happy camper! Poor thing! She is holding her head up pretty well, loves to visit the baby on the "other side of the mirror," and laughs along with Baby Einstein. Her favorite one is Baby's First Moves. She must love babies because that movie is filled with them and she just laughs along with them!! It's so cute. Once I figure out how to use the video option on the camera....there will be some cute baby laughing coming your way! I can't believe how fast two months has gone by. I just want to bottle her up and keep her a baby forever! I guess CPS would be at my door though.....

I forgot one MAJOR thing I miss about being home from the last blog. PAJAMAS!!! I miss sitting around all day in comfy, cozy pjs and not worrying about what I look like!! :o(

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Cute new background, Katie! And, of course, Rylee is just adorable!