Friday, January 30, 2009

Plastic Surgery HERE WE COME....

So we have decided to go ahead and schedule Rylee for ROUND 1 (Yes, that is correct. They have to take it out in THREE stages! Plastic Surgeons must be in the recession too.)
We go for Round 1 on Friday, March 13 at St. Joseph's Hospital. Our first choice was Phoenix Children's Hospital but her insurance is not contracted with them. WHAT?!? What kind of insurance doesn't contract with the local children's hospital!?
The first date the scheduling lady gave me was Thursday, March 12 and was totally about to schedule that one since my mom is watching her that day and I could just send Rylee with Grandma Bobbi. For those who know my mom....could you even imagine!?! I don't know which one would be crying more...the 3 month old who hasn't eaten since 5 in the morning (surgery rule...no formula 6 hours prior to surgery) or Grandma Bobbi who cries at EVERYTHING. (Ask Patrick if you don't believe me!) :o)

WE LOVE GRANDMA BOBBI!


4 comments:

Karissa said...

Grandma Bobbi!? Does she prefer that name or do you? She is SO not a Bobbi ;)

Katie Thomson said...

I made it up since Rylee has two grandmas so I just use their names after grandma and since my mom said she doesn't like her name...i gave her a nickname. :o)

Colleen said...

In the land of Katie, shouldn't it be Bobbee????

Katie Thomson said...

ooohh...maybe. I will have to take that into consideration. I haven't gotten a comment from Grandma Bobbi(ee) on here so maybe this will spark a comment from the silent reader!