Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More Faces and Thoughts!


Really mom?!? You expect me to laugh at your silly face again!?! Is that all you got?"

"Ok fine. I will give you half a smile. How's that?!"

"Now let's switch and I will take your picture! Let's see how you like the flash going off in your face twenty times within a minute!"

"No? We aren't switching?! FINE!"

"SERIOUSLY?!?! AGAIN!?! Don't these parents of mine have accessories and clothing that fit me!?!


"Ok, fine. It might fit....but a hat?! In Arizona?! It's 75 degress outside. Oh well...at least I am cute enough to pull it off!"

2 comments:

Karissa said...

I just want to squeeze her!!

Katie Thomson said...

I do!! All day long! (Especially a lot today since it's my last weekday home with her until February 16th. ) I am already counting the days. :o)
The tears will be flowing on Monday!