Wednesday, November 10, 2010

FREE Christmas Cards....YES please!

Who out there doesn't LOVE Shutterfly. I am definitely a lifetime member of their site. Even before Rylee was born it seemed to be the "go-to" site for my pictures. After Rylee was born....it was SO easy to share my pictures of her. I remember sitting at the computer in the hospital sharing pictures of her the day after she was born with Shutterfly! So easy. Even relatives in Scotland were sharing in the excitement with Shutterfly!
Now with Christmas VERY quickly approaching....I find myself coming across Shutterfly's website looking for the perfect Christmas card to be the background for Miss Rylee's picture!
Here are some of the cards that I am obsessing over now....which one will I choose?!?









Besides getting my Christmas card from Shutterfly this year, another product I am browsing over recently is Baby Shower Invites! I am throwing TWO baby showers sometime next year! Rylee's babysitter's daughter Amanda is pregnant and due in May and my sister-in-law, Lorna is pregnant and due in June! I will be very busy and plan on using some of these cute products! These, These, and These are TOO cute!

If you would like to take advantage of this amazing offer, spread the word about Shutterfly's Christmas card selection. Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly if you click here: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

1 comment:

Karissa said...

I got in on this deal too!!! Hope to post this week :)

I love the second one by the way!!! So freaking cute!

XOXO