Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Once again, I am trying to get back into the blogging swing of things! November is Blogging Month so I am trying to prepare for a blog everyday!

2. I just can't believe it's October already. October through December is ALWAYS the busiest three months but I just LOVE it. Fall, Football, Halloween, Thanksgiving, LOTS of Birthdays, Winter and Christmas....what's not to love?!

3. Our school just had a four day weekend since we just held our annual Fall Festival. Then this Friday we have an in-service which means we only have a 3-day teaching week....SCORE! :o)

4. Rylee had a BLAST at the festival and I only have one picture of her there and it was on a ride since that was the only time she was actually sitting! She insisted going on the rides with Dre, her babysitters second oldest (out of five). They are seriously like sisters and a brother to her! LOVE them!


5. I L.O.V.E. Hobby "Heaven" Lobby! I am forbidden to go in there by Paul now. Supposedly, it is NOT good for our budget! :o(

6. Last Saturday we took Rylee to her first Diamondbacks game. She had a great time and the Dbacks won! It was great!


7. I get to do another tasting at Ztejas next week and I can't decide which one I am more excited about....the free, YUMMY food...or actually getting to go to Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall!?! Finally!! Haven't been there in FOREVER!!

8. I can't wait till it cools down here in AZ so I can start using my oven for more meals. I have so many more meals I can make but they all require the oven for so long....it's still way too hot here for that!

9. My fantasy football players SUCKED this week! Boo for that! :o( How does a team (New England Patriots) score 41 points and the quarterback only get 10 for the game!?! Oh well....

10. I am sure hoping the teachers get a raise this year at work. I will be so disappointed and mad if they don't! I can't handle these times with no raises.