Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday FAIL

Just like every other year, I braved the crowds for Black Friday. I didn't set an alarm, just woke up at 5:30 am and started getting ready to go. Rylee and Paul woke up also so we all decided to go shopping together. I can't decide if it was because
a) we all went together (No one should go Black Friday shopping with a toddler, or maybe I shouldn't)
b) I didn't go when the stores opened right away or
c) half of the stores I went to opened at 10 pm and 12 am
But whatever the reason, it was a BIG, FAT, FAIL! We really weren't going for anything exciting, I think I always just want to go get some deals! The only thing I think I even succeeded on (and this is a stretch of a success) was the Target Door Buster sheets but they had NO king left so I bought a queen with high hopes that I will be able to exchange them for the correct size in a week! Here's hoping!
Good thing I have a day off from work in the middle of December to get some Christmas shooping done, TODDLER free! :o)