Monday, January 17, 2011

Great Expectations


After 11 months of waiting, going back and forth, a false positive back in June (from a Doctor's office!)....we are anxiously and very excitedly awaiting a new addition to our family! Rylee Rose is going to be a BIG sister! In August 2011, we will welcome a new baby into the Thomson family and I can't wait to have a baby around again! I am definitely one that LOVES the baby stage and EVERYTHING that comes with it. And yes, many people know that I am dying for Rylee to have a sister but truth be told, EVERY time I think of this baby, I think BOY! I don't know if it's just because the names are easier to think of for boys (D'Brickshaw Thomson anyone?) or if it's because this pregnancy is 100% different this time around....either way...it's a little red-headed boy that comes to mind. I am EXCITED and HAPPY when I think of Rylee being a sister to either a baby girl or baby boy! (And of course are praying every day for healthy and happy!) I know Rylee will be a loving and very attentive big sister just based on how she treats her baby dolls! (Let's just hope she doesn't hold the baby upside down by their feet! ha!)
We have had two ultrasounds already and everything is looking good! I go on January 28 for another detailed ultrasound and was told that maybe we would find out the sex. I am torn on whether or not I want to know the sex or not, but either way, that is amazing that at 12.5 weeks along...they might be able to know!
(Well at least D'Brickshaw would come up with Rylee in spell check every time also! ha! All I will say is you definitely find a lot names while it's football season!) ;o)

1 comment:

Jennifer Weworski said...

Can't believe I'm the first to leave a comment! I should win a prize!
SOOOOOOO excited for you, Paul and Rylee!