Wednesday, August 3, 2011

39 Weeks!

39 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 39 Weeks
Size of baby: the size of a mini watermelon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 22 pounds
Maternity Clothes: It's really whatever I have that fits!
Movement: Still movement-just not as strong. I don't think there is much room left in there for him.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, sandwiches, moving without some kind of pain, having a glass of wine with dinner (I figured it's my last post so I would just post everything I miss! ha!) Just from this week alone I would have written "sleeping through the night" but that's not going to change for awhile, lol! :o)
Cravings: Smoothies, cold fruit, ice water
Symptoms: Nothing strong enough to send me to the hospital.
Best Moment this week: My nesting stage kicking in and getting everything ready! I have made 4 meals to freeze, cleaned 90% of the house and feel like I will be able to relax when I bring Baby Boy home!


I can't believe this is my last pregnancy post! Tomorrow we go in for my scheduled c-section at 11:30. He will be here soon!!! I will try to update with a last pregnancy picture tonight.

No comments: