Thursday, July 17, 2008

Naming of Baby Girl Thomson

Who ever thought that naming a child would be SO difficult!! Paul is Mr. Opininated when it comes to everything about his unborn daughter which is why we don't even have a name yet. I have added a poll so we could see which one most people like. (This does not mean the one with the most votes wins...just a fun idea to spruce up my blog that I always promise I will be better at.) We like them all, some more than others but we would like to see what you vote on.....

3 comments:

Karissa said...

Yeah for baby girls!! Congrats!! I love the bedding you have picked out and I have to admit my favorite name is Campbell! Although, Leila almost had McKenna for a middle name :)

Cynthia said...

Hi Katie

this is Colleen's friend Cynthia in San Antonio. First congrats on your pregnancy! second double congrats on having a girl! Girls rock! and lastly I wanted to put in my two cents on the naming of your baby. ; ) My youngest daughter is a Campbell and everyone, family & strangers alike love it. It's not a common name so she won't be one of 20 Campbell's like all the Ellie's and Maddie's out there. and it's not so way out there that people will think you're cracked.

So I wholeheartedly say you go for it and name your daughter Campbell!

Colleen said...

Soon to be SAN DIEGO! Soooooooo stinking jealous!!!