Friday, May 23, 2008

12 Week "Official" Ultrasound


On Thursday, I had a 12 week ultrasound. The lady said she only saw one in there so who ever voted twins, I don't think that is going to happen. (Sorry. As exciting as that would have been to see Katie try and take care of TWO babies at once!) Here is a picture of Baby Thomson at 12 weeks. 2 ounces and 2 inches long. The ultrasound technician kept saying "He is just kicking away in there" but it's still too early to tell. It was in the perfect postion, but oh well! Another 6 weeks to find out! I see the doctor on Thursday so I will post any more updates then. I have been given three due dates by three different people so it will all be a surprise when "she" finally arrives. Christmas Day, December 7th, and December 2nd.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Exciting to watch YOU take care of two babies, NOT SO MUCH, more like PAINFUL!

My guess is November 30th!

Katie Thomson said...

Ha ha. You are SO funny!
Anyone know if 2 ounces is big for 12 weeks because during the ultrasound Paul asked if that was normal and the lady said she didn't have the chart. So being the web addict that I am, I looked it up and it said that a baby for 12 weeks is supposed to be 2 inches and a 1/2 ounce. Does my baby need a diet already?

Lauren said...

So cute! You can really tell it's a baby! What FUN!!